DATA PROTECTION OFFICERS 2017
Last June 23, 2017, was held the “Data Protection Officers 2017” 3rd international roundtable in partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise & OneTrust. Chaired by Eva Gardyan-Eisenlohr, Head of Data Privacy at Bayer AG, this successful event gathered 2 key European authorities – the European Data Protection Supervisor & the Austrian Data Protection Authority – as well as very high-level European data protection experts from a wide range of sectors to debate the following topics:
- What is expected of the DPO, their scope of responsibility and how to recruit them without stress?
- What does the Accountability principle entail?
- How to conduct a Privacy Impact Assessment and apply a new data governance strategy to your existing processes ?
- The best practices to build new relationships with third-parties : new agreements, certification…
- The post-Brexit impact on the flow of personal information
Please discover below the pictures and testimonials of our engaging 2017 roundtable !
TESTIMONIALS FROM THIS EDITION
It was a pleasure and honnor for me to meet DPOs and privacy experts at the Roundtable organized by Dii in Paris.
Wojciech WIEWIOROWSKI, Assistant Supervisor, EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
Fabulous event! Most enjoyable and informative.
Lisa TOWNSEND, DPO, BT GROUP
A great event. Dii is truly bringing together experts from the privacy field. Top quality content! Well done & thank you!
Louis VIEILLE-CESSAY, Subject Matter Expert Software Information Management & Governance, HPE
Very engaging format ! Thank you !
Eva GARDYAN-EISENLOHR, Head of Data Privacy, BAYER AG
Thank you for having us really useful day hearing DPO stories from all areas.
Dave HORTON, Privacy Engineer, CIPM, ONETRUST