For the third consecutive year, POLITICO and l’AGEFI join forces to present the Capital Markets Summit. On February 8, 2018, 130+ industry leaders and policymakers, will gather to discuss Europe’s path to spurring economic growth, innovation and investment in its ever-evolving capital markets ecosystem.
Key topics to be discussed:
- FORECAST: WHAT WILL DRIVE GLOBAL FINANCE IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS?
- TRANSITIONING TOWARDS DEEPER INTEGRATION IN EUROPE’S FINANCIAL MARKETS
- CAPITAL MARKETS UNION: UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL
- THE NEW “CITY” FOR EUROPE’S NEXT FINANCIAL HUB
- TENDER, LOVE AND CARE FOR SMEs
- MIFID II: RISK & REGULATION ROUND 2
- SUSTAINABLE FINANCE
- NEW RULES, NEW RELATIONSHIP: THE UK & EU 1 YEAR AFTER TRIGGERING ARTICLE 50
- WOOING FINTECHS IN EUROPE