The 2017 Health Care Summit will gather European and global policymakers, industry leaders and key drivers of change in health care for a program focused on the political health care agenda, highlighting the convergence between developed and developing countries as they double down on efforts to increase access to health care.
Key topics to be discussed:
- WHO REFORM OR REINCARNATION?
- A GLOBAL MARKET MODEL FOR ACCESS TO MEDICINES
- FAIR DRUG PRICING
- PREVENTION AND PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
- SPOTLIGHT – ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE
- HEALTH VALLEY – BIOTECH INNOVATION AND ITS IMPACT ON HEALTH CARE
- TECHNOLOGY: THE PATH FOR INCREASED ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE
- SPOTLIGHT – PRIORITIZING WOMEN’S HEALTH
- SDGs THE ROAD AHEAD: HEALTH AGENDA FOR 2030